Study & Travel Programme - NON-EU residents in Dublín 15 hours per week
This course combines the opportunity for you to study in Ireland whilst giving you the ability to visit Ireland and Europe.
As part of your stay, you have the ability to work part-time (20 hours per week) during course time and full-time (40 hours per week) during designated holiday periods (May to August & Mid-December to Mid-January). Malvern House will also assist you with CV preparation, job search and interview techniques.
One of the new regulations for students on the Study & Travel Programme is that they must complete a certified English Level exam at the end of their course. We have chosen the IELTS exam as it gives students an internationally recognised certificate that they can use anywhere in the world for either an academic or professional purpose.
Who is it for?
• You want to study and spend time in an English-speaking country
• You would like to explore Europe
• You are independent and are interested in exploring new cultures
• You are preparing for University and may want to pass IELTS or another suitable exam course.
Benefits to you
• Become more accurate and increase your fluency in English
• Use your language in English speaking, work and social environments
• Have the ability to earn money whilst you study.
• 20 English Lessons per week for 26 weeks
• Minimum Level: Pre-Intermediate
• Maximum 15 students
• Start any Monday.
From 18 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Study and Work
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Prize English School All in Dun has two buildings and a perfect location, just 15 minutes by train from Dublin city center. Around the school there are many local shops, cafes and pubs where you can sit and enjoy the sea views at all times.
Plus, at Dun Laoghaire you can enjoy cinema and theater as part of its many other attractions, such as Ireland's largest and most innovative public library, where our students can use the facilities to study, use their Wi-Fi and read newspapers and magazines every day, since it is only two minutes from school.
Another benefit of doing one of our courses in Dun Laoghaire, is that being a small town the families that host our students tend to be close to school, experienced and very welcoming families and all live within the local area and In many cases, students can walk from the family to school.
The school has 15 bright and well-equipped classrooms, a dining room, a terrace with panoramic views of Dublin Bay, a computer room, WiFi throughout the building, a Study Center and a library.
Our spacious common room is ideal for students' relaxing moments. We offer tea, coffee and snacks. It communicates with a rooftop terrace where students can relax while gazing at Dublin Bay.
Maximum number of students in class: 10
Length of time of classes: 1 hour = 60 mins
Minimum student age: 12
Level test the first day of course: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
Date of launch of the school: 1990
Timetable of the school: 09:30-21:30
Time of arrival on the first day: 09:30
Levels of courses offered: Elementary - Advanced
Social programme: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy
Number of Classrooms: 15
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area (patio or garden): Yes, Terrace
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
Julio Sanchez5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English School ALL ,Dun Laoghaire, Ireland. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Study & Travel Programme - NON-EU residents 15 hours per week contact us.
All rights reserved - Avda Jesus Delgado Valhondo, 1 - Spain, Tel. 927 04 95 06Azuanet
Why Prize English? /
Important Advice /
How to reserve /