French course combined with cooking classes in Nice, French classes take place every morning. Reading, listening and speaking and writing are covered every day in classes by highly qualified teachers.
In the cooking or bakery workshops you benefit from 2 cooking sessions of 3 hours each, in the afternoon from 3 to 6 pm.
The chef - Aude Bertaux - welcomes you to her cooking workshop to prepare a complete menu that you can then enjoy.
Aude Bertaux graduated from the Strasbourg hospitality school and has worked for prestigious brands such as Dalloyau, Flo Prestige, or for a gourmet restaurant in South Africa.
You will take home the recipes of the dishes you cooked to easily prepare them again.
The course is suitable for all levels, regardless of your cooking skills.
From 16 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our FL school in Nice is located between a very quiet residential area and a very active commercial district, in a charming Provencal yellow house with its own garden where you will enjoy 300 sunny days a year.
The school has 7 classes, a computer lab, a kitchen for student use, Wi-Fi, and a garden where you can enjoy the sun most of the year.
Since 1994 the school has offered General French courses for all levels, in addition to preparation courses for the DEL / DALF exams, French + gastronomy courses, French courses and aquatic activities, courses for teachers of French as a foreign language.
Our school is backed by extensive experience in organizing French courses, in addition to having highly qualified teaching professionals, who will make your stay in Nice an unforgettable moment.
School opening date: 1994
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 8
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 7
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Rating: Not rated yet
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Francés in School FL in Nice,Niza, France. If you leave an opinion on an Francés course made or request more information about how to join the French and Cooking Course (20 lessons per week + 2 cooking classes)contact us.