General French course in Montpellier for young people (14-17 years) 20 lessons per week.
The Course focuses on the fundamental linguistic aspects: reading, writing, comprehension, with special attention to oral expression and pronunciation.
The topics covered and the rhythm of the activities are adapted to young people.
The courses take place in the form of dynamic and motivating workshops in which teenagers work on grammar and conversation while improving their knowledge of French culture.
From 14 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Prize English Accent Francais school in Montpellier, is located in a historic 19th century building in the very heart of the city of Montpellier, within walking distance of all public transport services.
The school has been teaching international students since 1998, and has 23 classrooms fully equipped with computers and all the necessary equipment to learn in optimal conditions, all facilities have air conditioning, WIFI, in addition to computers, a study room / library and a nice terrace in the sun for the enjoyment of the students.
Classes are organized in small groups with a maximum of 10 students, to make the most of the time you spend in the classroom. All teachers are native speakers and have a university degree for language teaching. In addition to having extensive experience in his field.
The school offers general French courses for all levels, in addition to other specific exam preparation courses, and courses for young people.
Every week a lot of activities and excursions are scheduled throughout the region so that you can practice French and get to know the culture and traditions of this beautiful Country.
School opening date: 1998
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 10
Minimum age of students: 9
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 23
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area : Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Rating: Not rated yet
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Francés in Prize English Accent Francais school in Montpellier,Montpellier, France. If you leave an opinion on an Francés course made or request more information about how to join the General French course for young people (14-17 years) 20 lessons per weekcontact us.