Intensive course to prepare for the Cambridge exams: PET, FCE, CAE in St. Julians, 30 lessons per week which consist in the preparation and practice of all the exam skill areas, with teachers who are qualified Cambridge examiners, as well as individual tutorial sessions to check your progress and help with any particular difficulties and give you individual advice for your Cambridge exam.
From 17 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Preparation for Cambridge exams
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Max 8 student per class
Our ACE school in St. Julians is located in the heart of St. Julians.
All classrooms are equipped with air conditioning, heating, modern furniture and adapted for students in wheelchairs.
The school has 24 light classrooms, study materials, audio, video, etc. A library, computers with free internet access, a rooftop terrace to enjoy the views at the end of classes.
Just a few steps from the school you can find restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops, the beach ...
The school offers a wide variety of courses for adults, youth and families, adapted both for students who want to learn intensively, and for those students who prefer to go more calmly.
Apart from classes, the school offers a fantastic program of weekly activities so that you can enjoy this beautiful island while practicing your English with other classmates at school.
School opening date: 2013
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 12
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 24
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Benedicto5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in ACE School in St. Julians,St Julians, Malta. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Exam Preparation Course Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE 30 lessons per weekcontact us.