This general English course in St Julians, offers 20 lessons/15 hours per week of communicative and dynamic activities designed to improve vocabulary, grammar and oral expression and comprehension as well as written work.
The small number of students in class allows for an individual attention during activities both in and outside the classroom. You can practise more English by taking part in our cultural programme.
From 18 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our GSE St. Julians school in Malta is located in a quiet and elegant residential neighborhood close to the vibrant Saint Julian´s Bay area (12 to 15 minute walk from Saint Julian's Bay or Spinola Bay).
The school is a semi-detached two-story building consisting of eight light and spacious classrooms, as well as common areas and plenty of indoor and outdoor space for relaxation and rest. Additionally, the school residence is located in the adjoining building which was designed to provide a comfortable and modern home for those students who choose to live as close to the school as possible.
The school has 8 perfectly equipped classrooms, with digital whiteboards, air conditioning, library and garden.
The school offers a wide variety of general English courses for adults, exam preparation, business English, over 50s, courses for families with children from 4 years, etc.
In addition to classes, the school offers an afternoon and weekend program of activities so that you can enjoy this beautiful island while practicing your English with other schoolmates.
School opening date: 2002
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 15
Minimum age of students: 4
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 8
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Marlene Turi5 about 5
Peter4 about 5
katerina5 about 5
Marielena4 about 5
Barbara4 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in GSE St. Julians school,St Julians, Malta. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the General English 20 lessons per week (afternoon)contact us.