This intensive general English course in ST Julians offers 30 lessons per week of communicative and dynamic activities designed to improve vocabulary, grammar and oral expression and comprehension as well as written work.
Class activities include role plays in natural everyday situations to get you prepared to function in English.
You can supplement your hours in class by taking part in our cultural programme with English speaking guide.
From 18 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Linck School in ST Julians is in the Swieqi neighborhood, a residential area attached to St Julians.
The school has 12 perfectly equipped classrooms, some of them with digital blackboards, air conditioning, library and garden.
Very close to the school is St Julians, which is the liveliest area of Malta, with plenty of restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops, the beach.
The school offers a wide variety of general English courses for adults, exam preparation, business English, etc.
In addition to classes, the school offers an afternoon and weekend program of activities so that you can enjoy this beautiful island while practicing your English with other schoolmates.
School opening date: 1992
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 8
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 12
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Muy profesionales5 about 5
Aurora Soler5 about 5
las clases bien, las actividades no me han gustado3 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Linck School in ST Julians,St Julians, Malta. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the General English Intensive 30 lessons per weekcontact us.