Intensive English course in Manchester for the preparation of the IELTS exam 4 lessons in class per week, dedicated to specific preparation exercises with work on strategies to take on all the parts of the exam.
A stipulated IELTS result is the necessary qualification for access to many worlwide academic programmes a well as entry to work environments in countries in several continents such as the UK, Ireland, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
From 18 years old
Levels for this course:
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Preparation for IELTS exams
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Manchester English Path school is only 15 minutes from Manchester city center.
The school has 12 fully equipped classrooms, an IT laboratory and a library for student use. In this school, students have everything they need to progress in their studies.
In addition, the campus has magnificent facilities that include a dining room and cafeteria for students and a prayer room for multiple religions.
To spend their free time, students have many options: the campus is close to the Ardwick Sports Center and the city´s legendary music venue, the Manchester Apollo.
The school normally organizes activities that include visits and excursions.
The school offers various general English courses, IELTS exam preparation courses, and English and business courses.
This city is one of the best destinations in the UK with English students who want to get to know the British language and culture.
School opening date: 2010
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 15
Minimum age of students: 15
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 12
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: No
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
Muy buen trato por parte de Antonio, muchas gracias.5 about 5
Todo fué segun lo acordado, gracias.4 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in English Path school in Manchester,Manchester, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the IELTS Preparation Course 4 lessons (afternoon)contact us.