This general English course in Manchester offers 20 lessons per week, which are dedicated to communicative and dynamic activities designed to improve vocabulary, grammar and oral expression and comprehension as well as written work.
Class activities include role plays in natural everyday situations to get you prepared to function in English.
You can supplement your hours in class by taking part in our cultural programme with English speaking guides.
From 17 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Express English College in Manchester is located in the center of Manchester, very close to the University, in the area there are many shops, pubs, restaurants ...
The school has 7 classrooms and modern facilities for teaching English, Wi-Fi, a large break room where students can make friends with the rest of their classmates, and a team of qualified teachers who will try to make the student's stay a of the best experiences of his life.
The school normally organizes activities that include visits to museums, theaters and excursions.
The school offers various general English courses, IELTS exam preparation courses, and English and business courses.
This city is one of the best destinations in the United Kingdom with English students who want to get to know the British language and culture.
School opening date: 2016
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 17
1 class = 55 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 08:30
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 08:30 - 17:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 7
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
Daniele Romo5 about 5
Muy profesionales, os lo recomiendo.5 about 5
Luciana Torino5 about 5
Todo correcto, según acordamos.5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Express English College School in Manchester,Manchester, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the General English Course 20 lessons per weekcontact us.