Intensive English course in Manchester, for the preparation of the IELTS exam.
The 15 hours per week are dedicated to specific preparation exercises with work on strategies to take on all the parts of the exam, with intense work on skills building so that you can perform well in all the papers.
Towards the end of the course you will do full exam practice tests and be given individual feedback on how you can improve your performance.
From 16 years old
Levels for this course:
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Preparation for IELTS exams
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our English Gallery school in Manchester is located in the center of Manchester, next to Piccadilly train station, the central library, the main bus connections and the University, in the area there are many shops, restaurants ...
The school has 6 classrooms and modern facilities for teaching English, Wi-Fi, a large break room where students can make friends with other classmates, and a team of qualified teachers who offer their help to make the experience unforgettable. .
Activities organized by the school include visits to museums, theaters and excursions.
The school offers several general English courses, IELTS exam preparation courses, and university access preparation courses.
Manchester is one of the most popular destinations in England for English learners who want to get to know the British language and culture.
School opening date: 2020
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 16
Minimum age of students: 15
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:30 - 18:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 6
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: No
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
|Alojamiento en Familias||More information|
|Residence (single room)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (single room, only breakfast)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (single room, half board)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (Shared room, half board)||More information|
Salió según lo planeado5 about 5
Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda con todo.5 about 5
Olga Piriz4 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English language Gallery School in Manchester,Manchester, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the IELTS Exam Preparation Course 15 hours per week contact us.