English course for young learners from 10-15 years old in Eastbourne, course of 20 lessons or 15 hours in class per week.
Focus is on general English, with communicative and dynamic activities designed to improve vocabulary, grammar and oral expression and comprehension as well as written work.
The course includes: classes at the morning and afternoon activities.
Also materials and course book are provided.
The students make friends with others from other countries and gain valuable cultural experience as well as learning English.
The parents can be assured that while they are doing their course, their children are in excellent hands.
From 10 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our school in Prize English Language Teaching in Eastbourne is located in a magnificent eighteenth century building surrounded by 10 hectares of gardens mansion that used to be home to the Dukes of Devonshire .
The school is just 15 minutes walk from Eastbourne and extensive beaches.
The school has 23 classrooms, fully equipped for language teaching, lending library for students, wifi throughout the school, computer room, and great sports facilities, tennis courts, soccer fields, golf baseball, basketball and volleyball courts.
The school offers a variety of English courses all year, exam preparation, Celta courses, courses for adults, courses for youth groups, etc.
During the summer courses for young people with accommodation offered at the School residence itself.
Maximum number of students in class: 12
Length of time of classes: 45 mins
Minimum student age: 10
Level test the first day of course: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
Date of launch of the school: 1954
Timetable of the school: 09:15-15:30
Time of arrival on the first day: 09:00
Levels of courses offered: Elementary - Advanced
Social programme: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 21days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 26
Internet: Yes - Wifi
Digital Whiteboards: Yes 4 classrooms
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area (patio or garden): Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes, No cost
Elsabeth Carmona5 about 5
Mario Ordiales5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English Twin School in Eastbourne ,Eastbourne , . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Family Programme, Young Learners aged 10-15 years old, 20 lessons per week with activitiescontact us.