Immersion course for Teens National College
The standard program includes:
Residence: full board in single rooms with bathroom included in apartments of up to four and eight beds, with common areas.
15 hours of English a week.
Weeks alternate with morning and afternoon classes.
Use of textbooks and other materials.
Certificate of level and end of course report.
A three-hour seminar (Mundo Laboral) / ATC projects per week.
A cultural visit of half a day a week with ATC staff, tickets included.
A half day a week view exploring Dublin with ATC staff using the transport card for the Luas (tram).
One full day excursion (bus) per week, entrance included.
Evening activities program, including disco, movie night, karaoke, traditional Irish show and much more.
Transport card for the Luas (tram).
from 13-17 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
The National College of Ireland is located in a state of the art campus located in Dublin's city centre. Within walking distance of NCI are the European Headquarters of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
National College runs a summer Language course for juniors every summer and it is a great opportunity for students to study in international classes while exploring Dublin.
Maximum number of students in class: 15
Length of time of classes: 45 minutes
Minimum student age: 17 years old
Level test the first day of course: yes, written and oral
Students of various nationalities: Yes
Timetables of the school: Morning and afternoon classes
Levels of courses offered: Beginner – Advanced
Social programme: Afternoon activities (basketball, yoga, football, computer gaming, bread making, arts & crafts, visit to city centre), Evening activities for residential students (pitch & putt, movie night, talent show, cliff walk). One disco per week for all students
Organised trips: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 28 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway.
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Elias Sangino Perez
Actividades muy divertidas y cursos de calidad, muy contentos con el servicio prestado por Prize English5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Summer School National College of Ireland,Dublín, Ireland. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Immersion course for Teens National College (accommodation in Residence with private bathroom)contact us.