English course for young people between 14-17 years old in Bournemouth, course of 20 weekly lessons.
Focusing on general English and learning through activities, the Youth expand vocabulary, improve their grammar, and improve speaking and comprehension.
This course includes: classes every morning, lunch at noon, afternoons of activities from Monday to Friday, 1 full-day excursion on the weekend, 172 day excursión every week, books and materials.
The boys make friends with children of other nationalities and learn new things from other cultures, at the same time that they learn English.
Meanwhile, parents have the freedom to take a course with the security of leaving their children in good hands.
Shared accommodation in twin rooms for the group members, each room is En-suite
From 14 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our School Prize English in Bournemouth is just a few minutes walk from Bournemouth´s beautiful white sand beaches.
Most of the classrooms have digital whiteboards, with modern and up-to-date facilities. Students choose Bournemouth for its climate and the vacation atmosphere of the school.
It is a medium-sized school, with common areas to socialize with classmates.
The school offers General English courses for all levels and preparation courses for Cambridge and IELTS exams.
It also offers courses for young people from 14 years old with activities, accommodation in native family homes or in residences.
School opening date: 2007
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 14
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 15
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
me a encantado la Residencia al lado de la escuela5 about 5
Estela Suarez5 about 5
Espero volver con vosotros4 about 5
Muchas gracias, buenas profesoras y todo el mundo muy simpatico.5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English Bournemouth ,Bournemouth, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the curse for young learners aged 14-17, 20 lessons per week with activities and excursiónscontact us.