English course for young people between 14-17 years old in Bournemouth, course of 20 weekly lessons.
Focusing on general English and learning through activities, the Youth expand vocabulary, improve their grammar, and improve speaking and comprehension.
This course includes: classes every morning, lunch at noon, 5 afternoons of activities from Monday to Friday, 1 full-day excursion on the weekend, books and materials and bus pass.
At noon the boys eat at school
The boys make friends with children of other nationalities and learn new things from other cultures, at the same time that they learn English.
Meanwhile, parents have the freedom to take a course with the security of leaving their children in good hands.
From 14 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Prize English Westbourne Academy in Bournemouth is just a few minutes walk from Bournemouth´s beautiful white sandy beaches and Westbourne´s shopping area.
Most of the classrooms have digital whiteboards, with modern and up-to-date facilities. Students choose Bournemouth for its climate and the vacation atmosphere of the school.
It is a medium-sized school with 15 classrooms for teaching as well as common areas to socialize with classmates.
The school offers General English courses for all levels and preparation courses for Cambridge and IELTS exams.
It also offers courses for young people from 14 years with activities, accommodation and excursions.
School opening date: 1996
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 16
Minimum age of students: 14
1 class = 40 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00-17:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.Fecha de inauguración de la escuela: 1996
Number of Classrooms:15
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: No
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Kassandra4 about 5
Me lo he pasado muy bien y echo muchos amigos en Westbourne.5 about 5
Matilde5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English Westbourne Academy in Bournemouth,Bournemouth, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the curse for young learners aged 14-17, 20 lessons per week with activities and excursiónscontact us.