English Course for Young people aged 12-17 years in Boston, 20 lessons per week.
Focused on general English and learning through activities, Youth broaden vocabulary, improve your grammar and improve oral expression and comprehension.
This course includes classes 20 lessons per week, afternoon activities, 1 full day excursion, books and supplies.
The boys befriend children of other nationalities and learn new things from other cultures while learning English.
From 12 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our Prize English Boston LSI school is located in downtown Boston, on the border of Chinatown and Boston's theater and financial district, near subway, bus, and commuter rail stations.
The language school has excellent facilities to help you study English, including a student resource library, a computer room with Internet access, and a student lounge.
It has 9 modern classrooms, in addition to a computer room, free WI-FI and an outdoor terrace for students to relax on their breaks and to talk to their classmates.
The school is located in a modern building, and you will benefit from its fantastic facilities, including a computer room with free internet access while you study English.
It offers general English courses, intensive courses, TOEFL courses, Cambridge exam preparation, University preparation courses, specific English courses for the business world.
In addition to a wide range of courses we offer a program of cultural and sports activities that will benefit you from your general experience in Boston.
School opening date: 1995
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 16
Minimum age of students: 16
1 class = 50 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 9
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
Eli Rosana4 about 5
Todo estuvo bien organizado , gracias.5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Escuela Prize English Boston LSI,Boston, United States. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the English for young learners 12-17 year olds, course + activities and excursións contact us.