This intensive English course in Birmingham offers 21 hours per week of communicative and dynamic activities designed to improve vocabulary, grammar and oral expression and comprehension as well as written work. 6 of the hours are dedicated to role plays in natural everyday situations to get you prepared to function in English. You can supplement your hours in class by taking part in our cultural programme with English speaking guides.
Natural english classes take place in the afternoon from 13:30-15:45
From 16 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our school The English Gallery in Birmingham is located in the center of Birmingham, with all the essential services around it, transport, shops, restaurants, Museums.
The school has 6 classrooms and modern facilities for teaching English, Wi-Fi, access for people in wheelchairs, and qualified teachers who offer their help to make the experience unforgettable.
The activities organized by the school include visits to museums, theaters, excursions and various general English courses, preparation courses for IELTS exams, and preparation courses for university access.
Brmingham is the second most populous city in England and a destination chosen by many students who want to learn about British culture.
School opening date: 2020
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 16
Minimum age of students: 15
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 09:00
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 09:30 - 18:30
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 6
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes, computer and study room for students
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: No
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: No
Support for Visa applications and cost: Yes
|Residencia Sea Front||More information|
|Residence (single room)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (single room, only breakfast)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (single room, half board)||More information|
|Host family accommodation (Shared room, half board)||More information|
Manel Sarria5 about 5
fantástico todo5 about 5
Buen ambiente y profesionales5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in Prize English language Gallery School in Birmingham,Birmingham, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Intensive English Course 21 hours per weekcontact us.