Here are 5 reasons to study German
1. Because it has excellent career opportunities. Germany has the largest economy in the European Union and is the largest in the world, besides being the world's third largest exporter. In Germany there is a low unemployment with a consolidated business network. Despite the economic crisis, is not the same as a country in which there is a strong industry (automotive, financial, technological, etc.) in which skilled professionals are in demand and one in which, despite having a young with many studies, there are not many companies that absorb human capital. German courses in Germany
2. Because the German language is spoken by over 100 million people. As native language is spoken by over 100 million and as a second language by over 50 million people. It is the most spoken language in the European Union and is one of the world's 10 most spoken.
3. Because Germany is a country where life is good. The German life has a very nice pool, especially if you love nature, mountains, trees and ultimately fresh and green ambiento every corner of the country. Salaries are high and if you have a technical career, you know German and have some experience, you are a highly valued professional you can find a good job.
4. Because German is a cultural language. It is said that German is the language of philosophers (many great philosophers from Kant to Habermas) born there and writing in this language. But it is also a very appropriate language for technical vocabulary. Knowing well the German language will open your mind to many concepts that were unaware of before.
5. Because I love the Germans. Although we have the impression that people are very cold, the Germans are usually open and friendly people.
Learn German and not regret it!