Intensive language classes combined with a varied program of free time, this is what our German courses offer for young people between 15 and 17 years old.
In the Summer Vacation Course, young people enjoy different free time activities on Lake Constance; while in the winter holiday course they explore the region together and if the weather is fine, they enjoy the numerous sports activities offered by the Alps and the Black Forest. The young people stay in our residence or in a host family.
We strongly recommend children under 16 to choose to stay with a family. Students thus receive more attention and integrate easily.
German classes. Our experienced teachers are responsible for preparing enjoyable classes for international groups and regularly assessing their progress.
The young people attend the intensive course together with other students of the same age and older from all over the world.
We determine the level of the appropriate course for the student based on an online level test as well as an interview on the first day of the course. The linguistic knowledge is deepened in a workshop (2 UL / week) and in the "Lernstudio" with our tutors.
Free time program In the afternoons and weekends, our varied weekly free time program offers numerous opportunities to get to know the country and its people, as well as to put into practice the knowledge of German in a relaxed atmosphere. Excursions to Stuttgart, the capital of the land, or to the university city of Freiburg are the ideal complement. Summer holiday course Our attractive summer program invites you to have fun outdoors: swimming, going by pedal boat,
Surf rowing on Lake Constance, ride a bike or enjoy the sun playing beach volleyball.
• Duration: from 2 weeks
• Arrival: Sunday afternoon and departure on Saturday morning
The course includes:
• 24 lesson units (UL) of 45 minutes per week, group lessons, level test, teaching material and attendance certificate
• 2 UL workshop / week
• Self-study program in the "Lernstudio"
• Max. 15 participants per group Free time program
• 2-3 activities per week: sport, fun and sightseeing
• Excursions on weekends, eg to Constance, Freiburg, the Black Forest, Stuttgart, Strasbourg (F), Zurich (CH)
• Accommodation in individual rooms in the residence or in selected host families; double rooms on request
• Full board on the days of the course, half board on weekends
• Free time program
• Ticket for local public transport
From 15-17 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Type of Course:
Courses without accompanied travel
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Course available in summer and winter
Our Prize English school in Radolfzell is located in a charming classical building in the centre of the town. The school is small and welcoming with a family type atmosphere.
There are German courses all year round for adults and summer courses for young learners.
Because of our proximity to the Lake Constance, in the summer we enjoy a warm climate and holiday atmospeher, almost like a seaside town. When not in class you can go on sail boats, enjoy a drink on a terrace cafe at the edge of the lake and most of all, soak up the lovely cosmopolitan atmosphere provided by the unique setting and the presence of thousands of visitors from all over the world. Radolfzell is an ideal place to learn and practise German due to its friendliness to visitors and learners.
You can choose form a range of courses varying in number of hours and level, as well as some specialist courses for business German or for exam preparation for example.
The school, on the shores of Lake Constance, is so close to Switzerland, Austria and the Black Forest that offers an infinity of interesting leisure activities and possibilities for excursions. The lake and the spectacular surroundings invite to carry out activities
Sports such as swimming, cycling, walking, canoeing.
The center of Radolfzell is characterized by having a family and personal atmosphere, which allows students to feel at ease right away. For us, it is very important to ensure an exhaustive care of the young students of German, since for Many is your first stay abroad.
For that reason, we make sure they do not miss anything. Our school is located in a captivating mansion that overlooks the "Stadtgarten", a very nice public park in the old town, with nine classrooms, a small cafeteria, a "Lernstudio", a party room and a charming patio.
Maximum number of students in class: 12
Length of time of classes: 45 mins
Minimum student age: 10
Level test the first day of course: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
Date of launch of the school: 1991
Timetable of the school: 08:45-15.00
Time of arrival on the first day: 08:00
Levels of courses offered: Elementary - Advanced
Social programme: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 8
Internet: Yes - Wifi
Digital Whiteboards: No
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area : No
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa : Yes
Muy bien atendida por Prize English en todo momento5 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Alemán in Prize English school in Radolfzell,Radolfzell, Germany. If you leave an opinion on an Alemán course made or request more information about how to join the German course for Teens 15-17 years oldcontact us.