Course of general english 20 lessons + 8 lessons hospitality training course, you will obtain skills and qualifications needed to find work in the industry.
It is highly recommended to everyone who is interested in working in a café, restaurants, bars and even casinos in UK.
From 16 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Courses for Engineers and Technical Professionals
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our City school of languages in Swansea is located in the heart of the city, on the most commercial street, next to the train and bus stations, with excellent transport connections students can visit Cardiff, London ...
He has been teaching English to international students since 2006. He is accredited by other organizations such as Trinity College London and the British Council.
The school specializes in general English courses, IELTS exam preparation, Cambridge and English for young people.
Being a small school the atmosphere is very friendly and a great friendship is created among the students, many students return year after year to do their course combining it with their vacations.
The school has equipped classrooms with Wi-Fi and interactive whiteboards, a language laboratory, a game room.
Each week it offers a program of cultural, social, sports and excursion activities so that students get to know Wales better and interact with their classmates while practicing English.
School opening date: 2006
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 15
Minimum age of students: 12
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 08:30
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 10
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: No
TV room: Yes
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
Ameli4 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in City school of languages in Swansea,Swansea, . If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Course of English for Hospitality 28 lessons per weekcontact us.