Intensive English course in St Julians, Malta, for the preparation of Cambridge or IELTS exams.
Of the 30 lessons per week, 10 are dedicated to specific preparation exercises with work on strategies to take on all the parts of the exam, the other 20 lessons per week are dedicated to General English at the level of the exam you are preparing for Cambridge or IELTS.
From 17 years old
Levels for this course:
From Elementary to Advanced
Duration Class: (in minuts)
Type of Course:
Preparation for Cambridge exams
Is there a certificate at the end of the course?:
Cost of material used in the course:
Maximum places per class
Minimum age to do course :
Minimum number of weeks to do course:
Our IH school in St Julians has 2 centers in Malta, the adult school, which is only a 5 minute walk from the center of St.Julias (Paceville), the most important entertainment area in Malta, and the school for Young people found in Paradise Bay
The school is a Boutique school and has only 6 classrooms, which means that there is a close relationship between school staff and students.
Our classes are equipped with digital whiteboards, a / c, heating, natural light and many materials for study and review.
The school has a library, computers with free Internet access, as well as a terrace area in which to rest after the end of classes.
We school offer a wide variety of general or more intensive English courses, courses for the preparation of official exams and courses for teachers.
Every week the school offers a program of cultural activities to get to know Malta and practice English.
School opening date: 2001
Native teachers: Yes
Maximum number of students per class: 12
Minimum age of students: 8
1 class = 45 minutes
Arrival time the first day: 08:30
Level test the first day: Yes
Students of various nationalities: Yes
School hours: 08:30 - 18:00
Levels of courses offered: From beginner to advanced
Social activities: Yes
Visa processing cost: Yes
Conditions of the school
- The fees must be paid by 14 days before the start date of the course in order to finalise your inscription and to be assured of your place on the course and in the accommodation.
- All bank charges must be paid by the student.
- There is no reimbursement of the course fees or of any other service contracted, in the case cancellation of the course by the student once the course is underway. .
- There is no refund for late arrival, absence or early departure due to transport problems or for any other reason once the course is underway..
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or change which affects the services contracted must be communicated to the school in writing. On making the reservation of the course the student has agreed to the cancellation and refund policy.
Number of Classrooms: 6
Digital Whiteboards: Yes
Study room or area: Yes
Teaching Resources: Yes
Outdoor area: Yes
TV room: No
Computers for the students to use: Yes
Vending machines: Yes
Support for Visa applications: Yes
No había grupo con nivel avanzado y la conversación con el grupo intermedio-alto no fue satisfactorio. Por lo demás todo bien.3 about 5
These views have been given by students who have attended English courses at school Inglés in IH school in St Julians,St Julians, Malta. If you leave an opinion on an Inglés course made or request more information about how to join the Exam preparation course Cambridge or IELTS, 30 lessons/weekcontact us.